When nominating a Business of the Month, please note the criteria:
- Anyone may nominate a business that deserves recognition.
- Nominations may be made at any time.
- The business must have been started at least two years prior.
- They must have been a Chamber member at least one year.
- The business should reflect innovation or outstanding performance in their operation and/or services provided.
- The business must have demonstrated contributions to the community.
The Chamber member business that is selected for receiving Business of the Month will
be recognized in a variety of marketing avenues including Facebook,Twitter and Instagram, article in The Mountain Mail, in Chamber monthly newsletter plus radio spot with Heart of the Rockies Radio. At the Community Awards Event, Business of the Year is announced and is selected from the twelve entities who were named Business of the Month.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call at (719) 539-2068.