Health Insurance Open Enrollment period begins November 1, 2023 to December 15, 2023 (for a January 1st coverage start date)
This will be the only time to enroll if you have a customer uninsured and has no qualified life change event.
Unless you come across individuals or families who have had one of the life change events, below, within the last 60 days:
- Change in income
- Lost of health insurance coverage
- Lost of Medicaid (Health First Co)
- Got married/divorced
- Turned 26
- Moved to Colorado or new county
- Had a child, Adopted a child, or had a Foster child placed in your home
- Recently released from Jail/Prison
- Became a Legal Permanent Resident
Appointments can be made by calling Michelle Nay 719-239-1414 or by visiting http://connectforhealthco.com/person-help/find-a-health-coverage-guide/.
Representatives are available to assist clients Virtually through computer screen share or conference call with health insurance enrollment Medicaid, CHP+, and Connect for Health Marketplace.
Monday through Thursday 8 to 4.
If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 719-239-1414. If you would like hand outs or business cards please send an email to request at firstname.lastname@example.org